Yavapai County Recorder, Leslie Hoffman would like to announce that the November 8, 2016 General Election is tomorrow…“Let Your Voice Be Heard – Vote”.
All eligible Yavapai County Voters may vote at any one of the following 29 Vote Centers.
- Yavapai County Administration Building 1015 Fair Street, Prescott
- Prescott Gateway Mall, Community Center Room 3250 Gateway Blvd, Prescott Central Yavapai Fire Station #57 4125 Outer Loop Road, Prescott
- Yavapai College, Community Room 1100 E. Sheldon Street, Bldg. 19, Prescott Prescott Community Center 1280 E. Rosser Street, Prescott
- Trinity Presbyterian Church 630 Park Avenue, Prescott
- Prescott Valley Event Center 3201 N. Main Street, Prescott Valley
- Robert Road Baptist Church 5100 N. Robert Road, Prescott Valley
- Central Yavapai Regional Training Center 9601 E. Valley Road, Prescott Valley
- Gateway Baptist Church 12900 Prescott Dells Ranch Road, Dewey
- Chino Valley United Methodist Church 735 E. Road 1 South, Chino Valley
- Chino Valley First Southern Baptist Church 1524 N. Hwy 89, Chino Valley
- Clark Memorial Clubhouse 19 N. Ninth Street, Clarkdale
- Yavapai County Cottonwood Annex 10 S. 6th Street, Cottonwood
- Cottonwood Bible Church 1020 S. Camino Real, Cottonwood Immaculate Conception Catholic Church 700 N. Bill Gray Road, Cottonwood Sedona Elks Lodge #2291 110 Airport Road, Sedona
- VOCA Community Center 690 Bell Rock Blvd, Sedona
- Camp Verde United Methodist Church 480 S. 1st Street, Camp Verde
- Beaver Creek Adult Center 4250 E. Zuni Way, Lake Montezuma
- Albins Civic Center 19055 E. K-Mine Road, Black Canyon City
- Ash Fork Public Library 450 W. Lewis Avenue, Ash Fork Bagdad American Legion Post #104 121 Main Street, Bagdad
- Grace Bible Church 25605 Ghost Town Road, Congress
- Cordes Lakes Community Center 16357 S. Cordes Lakes Drive, Cordes Lake
- Skull Valley Community Hall 110 S. Old Skull Valley Road, Skull Valley
- Mayer Recreation Center 10001 Wicks Avenue, Mayer
- Seligman Library 54170 N. Floyd Street, Seligman
- Yarnell Presbyterian Church 16455 Table Top Way, Yarnell
Ballot Drop Box Locations:
Camp Verde . . . . . . . . . Town Hall, 473 S Main St.
Camp Verde . . . . . . . . . Yavapai-Apache Nation Community Center, 3462 Smith Ave.
Chino Valley . . . . . . . . .Town Hall, 202 N State Route 89
Clarkdale . . . . . . . . . . . .Town Hall, 39 N 9th St.
Cottonwood . . . . . . . . . .County Administration Building, 10 S. 6th St.
Dewey-Humboldt . . . . ………..Town Hall, 2735 S State Route 69
Jerome . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Town Hall, 600 Clark St.
Prescott . . . . . . . . . . . . . County Administration Building, 1015 Fair St.
Prescott Valley . . . . . …Town Hall, 7501 E. Civic Circle
Sedona . . . . . . . . . . . . . . City Hall, 102 Roadrunner Dr.
All Early Ballots must be dropped off at the Yavapai County Recorder’s Office, any Yavapai County Vote Center or Ballot Drop Box Location no later than 7pm on Tuesday, November 8, 2016. Do not mail in your ballot. Late ballots will not be tabulated. Be sure to sign your affidavit envelope in your original handwriting.
More information can be found on our website at www.yavapai.us/electionsvr
The Yavapai County Recorder’s Office is now on Facebook. Please follow us at: https://www.facebook.com/ycrecorderelect/?fref=ts